- Matt Ridley: Trade and Cumulative Cultural Evolution
- Peter Richerson: Cultural Evolution and Business
- Robert Frank: Relative Position In Economics
- Geoffrey Miller: Sexual Selection and Business Ethics
- David Sloan Wilson: A New Evolutionary Approach To Business
- Herb Gintis: Homo Economicus Is Wrong
- David Rose: Moral Behavior and Culture
- Stephen Colarelli: Dogs In The Workplace
- Jonathan Haidt: The Darwin's Business Conference
- Paul Romer: Rules, Technology and Innovation
The Evolution Institute's home page says:
What does evolutionary science say about economics? A special issue of the Journal of Economics and Organization Behavior that was produced with the Evolution Institute addresses important issues that impact how we understand economics and daily life. Click here: here for the articles for a limited time.
Several of the talks relate to the topic of this blog: memes and cultural evolution.